By purchasing our products and services, continuing to review our website and accompanying materials, and by clicking on “I accept the terms and conditions”, you are entering into a contract with ShopRenter Kft., operator of the AUTOCOMMERCE system and features (collectively “AUTOCOMMERCE”), and are agreeing to the Terms and Agreement for use of AUTOCOMMERCE, along with any amendments thereto and any operating rules or policies that may be published from time to time by AUTOCOMMERCE, hereinafter referred to as (the "Terms").
These Terms govern your use of the AUTOCOMMERCE website “Website”, services “Services”, and review of any other information or materials (“Accompanying Materials”) provided by AUTOCOMMERCE.
You agree that you have read and understand, and have the capacity and authority to accept, agree to and be bound by these Terms.
Read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not click "I accept the terms and conditions" and do not use our services, website, or accompanying materials.
These Terms may be modified from time to time at the sole discretion of AUTOCOMMERCE, and such changes or modifications are effective immediately upon the earliest of (a) AUTOCOMMERCE’s email notification to you advising you of such changes or modifications, (b) your electronic acceptance of the Terms after such changes or modifications have been made to the Terms as indicated by the "Date of Last Revision" date at the top of the Terms, or (c) your continued use of the Services after AUTOCOMMERCE posts the updated Terms to AUTOCOMMERCE.com. In addition, when using particular AUTOCOMMERCE services, you and AUTOCOMMERCE will be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such Services that may be posted from time to time.
This is an electronic contract.
You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and purchases of products and services. Your agreement to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into with AUTOCOMMERCE, including any notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications. In order to use the AUTOCOMMERCE Website and to access and retain electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility. AUTOCOMMERCE is not responsible for typographic errors in these Terms, on our Website, in descriptions of Products and Services, or in Accompanying Materials.
Description of Services
- AUTOCOMMERCE provides “customer segments"(hereinafter referred to as a “segments”), with which you can send more personalized
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current system shall also be subject to this contract.
- As a registered user of AUTOCOMMERCE, you may establish an account (“Account”) on our Website.
- You acknowledge that AUTOCOMMERCE will use the email address provided during Account registration as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and Account secure. AUTOCOMMERCE cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage that results from failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos, and links that are uploaded under your AUTOCOMMERCE Account. You must secure the rights for use of any content. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- These Terms constitute an agreement for use of a Segment, and you are not granted a license to any software. You will not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of or included in the Segment or any software, documentation or data related to the Services ("Software"); modify, translate or create derivative works based on the Segment or any Software; or copy (except for archival purposes), distribute, pledge, assign or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Segment or any Software; use the Segment or any Software for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party; or remove any proprietary notices or labels.
- In consideration of the Segment provided, you will pay AUTOCOMMERCE all fees due according to the prices and terms agreed in this contract.
- By agreeing to these terms and paying all fees due according to the prices and terms agreed in this contract, you, or the company or organization you are fully authorized to represent will be a “Customer” of AUTOCOMMERCE.
- AUTOCOMMERCE reserves the right to modify its pricing and terms at any time, and such changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon the next renewal, billing period, upgrade or downgrade of the Services with notice to Customer.
- A valid credit card is required for accounts to process payment. AUTOCOMMERCE will automatically charge Customer’s credit card on file based on Customer’s billing cycle (monthly, partial yearly or yearly, depending on the Services selected and billing terms for individual services) until Customer validly terminates the Segment.
- Within five working days of the settlement of the payment amount, AUTOCOMMERCE produces an electronic invoice for the
- All billing invoices and payment notifications will be maintained directly in Customer’s Account Portal.
- The rental fee of the Segment which can be rented as an online service includes the continuous operation of the software defined further on.
- AUTOCOMMERCE plans are based on a limit of the number of visitors to your domain(s). This limit varies based on the plan you have chosen. Counting of visitors starts on the first day of every month. Should you choose to pay for your plan before the course of a month, counting of visitors will still begin at the first of every month.
- The counting of visitors at AUTOCOMMERCE is based on the number of unique visitors. A unique visitor is a one-time visitor that visits your website in a given month. Each unique visitor is only counted once regardless of the frequency of their return within a given month. For instance, a visitor who visits your website once (1 time) and then returns later in the same month – one (1), two (2) or even ten (10) times – to visit your website, only counts as one (1) unique visitor.
AUTOCOMMERCE rights and obligations
- All AUTOCOMMERCE products and services, website and accompanying materials are provided as-is, with no guarantee or warranty expressed or implied.
- AUTOCOMMERCEshall immediately notifies the customer if it becomes aware of any circumstances that would impact the performance of the services, or website and will keep Customer informed during the process to remedy any deficiencies in performance that may be caused by AUTOCOMMERCE.
- At no time shall AUTOCOMMERCEbe liable for loss or damages resulting from the use of the AUTOCOMMERCE system, or any deficiencies of performance while using AUTOCOMMERCE, whether or not these deficiencies are the result of any negligence on the part of AUTOCOMMERCE.
- AUTOCOMMERCE staff shall is entitled to login the Customer’s Segment for maintenance purposes.
Customer rights and obligations
- The customer is required to provide AUTOCOMMERCE assistance required to deliver service.
- The customer is responsible for treating, recording and administering the products found in the Segmentin all cases. AUTOCOMMERCE does not participate in the sales process registered in Customer’s Segment. These Terms to display the Segment do not imply any sort of business relationship or sales partnership, and the only relationship between the Customer and AUTOCOMMERCE is for the use of AUTOCOMMERCE as outlined herein.
- AUTOCOMMERCE has no form of relationship and no liability, expressed or implied, with the people to whom Customer displays the Segment. The Customer is solely liable for the content and solidity of data found in the segment and is solely liable to anyone who views the Segment.
- Customer assumes all legal obligations required in connection with the website and segment operation, (all-time valid indication of company data, etc), as well as to set any changes Inthe company's information in the Segmentadministration interface. AUTOCOMMERCEprovides resources to do so through service In the event of failure to provide updated information or respond to queries, AUTOCOMMERCEis entitled to suspend the publicly accessible portion of the Service until Customer submits completion of documents.
- Customer declares that he is aware of the rules of the internet mail sending. AUTOCOMMERCE is not responsible for the content of the data traffic generated during the use of the Service.
- Customer hereby grants AUTOCOMMERCE a non-exclusive right and license to use Customer’s name and Customer’s trade names, trademarks, and service marks (collectively, "Customer’s Marks") as provided to AUTOCOMMERCE in connection with these Terms: (a) on AUTOCOMMERCE’s own websites, (b) in printed and online advertising, publicity, directories, newsletters, and updates describing AUTOCOMMERCE’s Services and (c) in applications reasonably necessary and ancillary to the foregoing.
- AUTOCOMMERCE provides support to Customer, which includes a dedicated account manager who is responsible for the campaign settings and will also monitor the performance of AUTOCOMMERCE on the Customer’s website.
- AUTOCOMMERCE provides the design and setup of all campaigns and creatives as agreed by Customer in Customer’s Account.
- Electronic communications between the Customer and AUTOCOMMERCE are made between info@AUTOCOMMERCE.hu, info@AUTOCOMMERCE.com or the address of the dedicated account manager; and, the email address provided at the time of registration by the Customer or the current email address as configured in the Customer’s Account.
- The customer service form found on AUTOCOMMERCE.hu and www.AUTOCOMMERCE.com can be used for reporting errors. In the case of error reporting, the message should include the operating system used when the failure occurred, its version number, any data on installed software and updates, the name and the exact version number of the browser, the time of the error causing, the steps taken and theURLtheerrorcan be viewed at. If the service error code is written, it should also be included in the message.
- AUTOCOMMERCE agrees to comply with the response time providing the following conditions: The response time is calculated from when the problem is filed by AUTOCOMMERCE, but no later than from 9:00 am the first working day following dispatch. The response time provided is the time the customer service gives feedback to the error reported and starts troubleshooting. Troubleshooting time is not included in this response time.